Tuesday, December 12, 2017

UNITS - Warm Moving Bodies 7 79 w High Pressure Days 7 79 w Digital Stimulation LP 80 w New Way To Move EP 83 w History Of The Units Early Years 77-83 09

REPOST Request:  O.K. O.K. now here is the definitive download to replace the recent posts, I found the album rip (thanks to Bernando!) and cut all the 'dead air time' out of it as we all don't have time for that nowadays AND AND AND I found a higher bit rate of the History CD with more photos I think.  I also numbered the songs on the non-CD stuff and could have taken out some pops from the two seven incher rips I had gotten from Isksp blog but wanted to preserve the pure 7 inch sound with no 'hack job' like I have had to do in the past to some crackly releases with deep gauges.  Purity ya know!
Link 1 of 2:  http://www34.zippyshare.com/v/WE74POMu/file.html
Link 2 of 2:  http://www34.zippyshare.com/v/QW2lpT8I/file.html

3 comments:

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Anonymous said...
Units-Cannibals
1976-'82 punk groups were vastly more bold and avant-garde than today's bands!!!
Thanks so much for all.

SEPTEMBER 15, 2011 AT 1:21 PM

Davideomusic73 said...
Absolutely brilliant , dear friend. All the best for you and family in this last month of the year.See you next week overhere;)

DECEMBER 1, 2017 AT 2:48 PM

Davideomusic73 said...
Thank you very much to attend my request (And quicklier as I could imagine it): You're very kind and generous. God bless you, my friend .Best wishes for you and your family.

DECEMBER 7, 2017 AT 2:34 PM


God bless you Davideomusic73 back and thank you for the weekly comments that keep my spirits up, you are as much a part of this blog as I am. My very best wishes for you and your family as well. I hope that you enjoy the holidays and good fortune will visit you in the new year of 2018! Cheers mate!
Viacomcmd oyt

Davideomusic73 said...

What a pre-Xmas gift to me: I love Units (I heard your Unit's last week post again and again these days, and I guessed that "Something was missing" 'cause I heard from some blog moe songs may years ago, and finally You did "the miracle". so Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you very much
and Very best wihes , in addition, thank you for all new vinyls: Musical life without your blog wouldn't be the same.... God bless you, my friend

jonder said...

Thank you for your hard work to share with us the complete Units discography!
Best wishes for the holidays and the new year.

ShareThis